Thursday, March 4, 2010

A New Post

After a small sabbatical, I have returned to publish a new blog post. I am sure somewhere there are pictures of the holidays, but I don't have any here, so we are going to fast forward to the last month. Last week Kenley and I went on a field trip in our backyard. Grandpa had found a dead robin down by the barn, so we went down to take a look. We were sad for the little bird, but glad that it was in heaven. Then we walked to the pond and saw the ducks and went over and saw the "waterfall." The buds were peeking out on the weeping willow and we were very excited for spring. After some intense jumping on the trampoline, Kenley decided it was time to water her plants (even though everything was soaking wet from the rain the day before). Then it was lunch time. Mom was cold and wanted to go in and eat, but Kenley was really wanting a picnic outside. So we compromised. Mom went in and Kenley had some apple slices while sitting among her plants. She looked so cute, I had to take her picture.


The following are some highlights of a walk we took down at Fort Ward State Park - down the road from our house. This was the beginning of February.

Sea Lions barking in the sun

Matt and Kenley walking

Kenley posing with her eyes open

Herons and the Olympic Mountains

1 comment:

Ryanne said...

Welcome back to the blogging world:) I hope you're here to stay because I Love seeing your pictures.