What a cutie! Kenley is sure growing up fast. I have decided you guys have too much time on your hands to have such a nice blog with videos and so many photos. I have only got as far and signing us up for one and creating a name. I guess that's what you get once you have 2 kids to deal with. Once there's something on it I'll send it to you guys. Take care! Love, Corey
1 comment:
What a cutie! Kenley is sure growing up fast. I have decided you guys have too much time on your hands to have such a nice blog with videos and so many photos. I have only got as far and signing us up for one and creating a name. I guess that's what you get once you have 2 kids to deal with. Once there's something on it I'll send it to you guys. Take care! Love, Corey
Post a Comment