So I am finally doing a family update. Not that I haven't tried before, but every time I try, I start by trying to upload a video and then after an hour of that not working, I get frustrated and quit. This time, I am starting with the pictures and text and then if I feel like, I will try a video.
We have had a fairly busy fall. Matt's parents and Adam came for a visit in September. Will do a post on that later. Then the girls and I did a quick trip to Salt Lake for General Conference. Then there was Halloween. Recently, we celebrated Matt's birthday with an overnight trip to the southern Washington coast.
Brisen is growing well. She just had her 4 month checkup. She is 14.9 lbs which is the 75%. Kenley on the otherhand weighs just twice what Brisen does at 3 years old - 28 lbs, which is the 14%. That is up from the 3% where she usually hangs out.
Kenley is beginning to learn to read by learning the sounds for all the letters. She is pretty good at this now and points out letters on signs and tells me "look Mommy, K!" She enjoys going to storytime at the library; playing with her friends, especially at the playground; she is learning to count too.
Brisen is growning fast. She is right on target with other 4 month olds. Can sit up supported, although she would rather you held her standing up. She loves looking around the room and at people. She smiles all the time and likes to laugh too. She is just starting to try and roll over. She has accomplished this while laying on the bed, but not quite on the floor. She began to eat solids too. Since she has started to wake up 2 times a night to nurse, we (I) decided that maybe we should try solids to fill her up more in the evening.
4 comments:
you look a lot skinnier than usual
You look skinny AS usual!
Great post!!
Glad there were no fish in this one :) What cute girls you have! We are expecting girl #2 in March. I'm happy to hear you guys are doing well. Just wanted to say hey!!
Glad for the update! I was having the same frustration with videos and now upload mine to youtube and make them unsearchable, so they are pretty much private. Then I put them on my blog. If you want more details email me, or I think Julia does it too.
Post a Comment