Sunday, April 6, 2008

Watching General Conference






2 comments:

Corey said...

What is this? Now she's started walking? You really got to tell Kenley she's making Jonah feel bad by leaving him in the dust! Gee 8 months old...what is she trying to do break a world record or something! Jonah is finally enjoying tummy time, rolling over and over, and has started scooting backwards. I think we need to get the kids together again so some of Kenley's super motor skills will rub off on him.

Corey said...

Ok, so I watched it again and I'm still amazed! I think this must have to do with her being light weight. Can you believe that there is a little girl in our ward that is 20 months and she still doesn't walk, but rather "walks" on her knees. She's a big girl too and looking at her you'd think she was at least 2 1/2, both of her parents are well over 6 foot. So I'm thinking Kenley needs to be in gymnastics, she'd be perfect!