Everybody's sick !
In the past two weeks, everyone in the family shared the same cold. I had it first, then Kenley and finally Regen. I blame getting the cold initially from the hospital. Despite my thorough cleaning before coming near the girls each night I still managed to pass it on. Kenley seemed to be affected the worst. She was unable to breath through her nose even with the usually saline flush and she had a fever of 103 degrees which almost sent her to the ER. However after a blessing and a cool bath, her fever lowered enough to avoid the hospital. The experience was scary since she had a fever for days and it seemed that it would never end. Thankfully Kenley is back to being the happy baby she is. Her favorite things are watching Baby Einstein, jumping in the doorway jumper, talking to the family on the webcam and hanging out with mommy and daddy. Time is flying hopefully I will get everything done in time to graduate. We'll keep you all updated.

No comments:
Post a Comment